Hotel Stuff make it easy for you to place an order which can be Exported to your Hotels.
All you need to so is follow a few simple steps ....
- Call our depot in Cropredy, Near Banbury, Oxfordshire UK and place your order with Hotel Stuff.
- We then contact a number of export companies and also view websites to obtain competitive quotes for the exporting of the Hotel Stuff furniture.
- The prices are normally quoted dependent on size of order (i.e square meterage).
- Hotel Stuff then pass this quotation on to yourselves.
- You can then arrange the delivery directly with the transport company.
All prices quoted are factory gate prices. No VAT will be charged if supplying a valid EU VAT Number or if outside the EU zone.
Hotel Stuff regulary supply to Hotels and Restaurants, Bars and Coffee Shops throughout the world and have recently exported to:
North America: Russia: Tokyo: France: Northern Ireland: Southern Ireland: Sweden: Spain: Germany: Portugal: Lanzarote: Holland: Denmark: Latvia: Luxembourg: Hungary: Italy: Austria: Slovak Republic:
Examples of previous shipment costs:
- Sancerre: 40 cover restaurant £500.
- Japan: Full 40ft Container (by sea carrier) £2,600.
- Ireland: approx cost per pallet £80.
- Copenhagen - Denmark: 5 pallets £600.
- Graz - Austria: 8 pallets, total cost £800.
- Helsinki - Finland: 6 pallets, total cost £900.
- Alicante - Spain. approx £380 for 34 cover restaurant.
- Vendee - France: 5 pallets £450.
- Moscow - Russia: - Customer arrange own transport.
For more information on exporting goods from Hotel Stuff to your premises, please call us for more information.
Hotel Stuff is a trading name of Pub Stuff Limited